Pages: « 1 »

Ordovico
Midi Key Bindings
Date: Feb 26, 2009 5:20:42 AM PST
Author: Ordovico

What are the midi key bindings for the ProRemote transport?
 

 

ProRemote
Midi Key Bindings
Date: Feb 26, 2009 11:56:34 AM PST
Author: ProRemote

Originally Posted by Ordovico:
What are the midi key bindings for the ProRemote transport?


This depends on the host you are using ProRemote with...
We send out either HUI transport commands or Mackie
Control transport commands. I can only tell you what the
MIDI commands are for Mackie...
 

 

Ordovico
Midi Key Bindings
Date: Feb 26, 2009 2:36:37 PM PST
Author: Ordovico

The key bindings for the mackie would be all I need. These
would be much appreciated..
 

 

ProRemote
Midi Key Bindings
Date: Feb 26, 2009 6:03:33 PM PST
Author: ProRemote

Originally Posted by Ordovico:
The key bindings for the mackie would be all I need. These
would be much appreciated..


Sorry to be a pain but what host? For instance Logic will allow
you to modify the bindings, is that what you need?
 

 

Ordovico
Midi Key Bindings
Date: Feb 26, 2009 7:38:36 PM PST
Author: Ordovico

The host is Digital Performer 6 and I can modify the bindings.
It's just the transport commands I require the faders and
feedback seem to work just fine. btw I sent a couple of emails
to support on the subject but I thought it might be useful to
have it discussed here.
 

 

ProRemote
Midi Key Bindings
Date: Feb 27, 2009 11:00:10 AM PST
Author: ProRemote

Originally Posted by Ordovico:
The host is Digital Performer 6 and I can modify the bindings.
It's just the transport commands I require the faders and
feedback seem to work just fine. btw I sent a couple of emails
to support on the subject but I thought it might be useful to
have it discussed here.


Oh cool to hear you have it working with DP. I didn't receive any support emails from you so I'm just
curious what address you sent those requests to?

Anyway the MIDI sequences for the transport keys are:

0x90, 0x5B, 0x7F { NOTEON, Rewind, pressed }
0x90, 0x5B, 0x00 { NOTEON, Rewind, release }

replace 5B above with these to get the other functions:

0x5C FastFwd
0x5D Stop
0x5E Play
0x5F Record

Hope that helps, let me know how it all works out. Also, if you have a copy of DP to donate
temporarily I will add native support for DP to ProRemote.


 

 

Ordovico
Midi Key Bindings
Date: Feb 27, 2009 3:12:19 PM PST
Author: Ordovico

Thanks for your post.. I sent the email to
support@faroutlabs.com. It didn't come back so I presume it
went somewhere. Re DP I'll send you a copy if you email me a
postal address. I'm also on twitter as ordovico.
Thanks for your help...
 

 

ProRemote
Midi Key Bindings
Date: Mar 3, 2009 9:29:43 AM PST
Author: ProRemote

Originally Posted by Ordovico:
Thanks for your post.. I sent the email to
support@faroutlabs.com. It didn't come back so I presume it
went somewhere. Re DP I'll send you a copy if you email me a
postal address. I'm also on twitter as ordovico.
Thanks for your help...


Ah, good ol' faroutlabs.com- yes they are squatting on my domain name and want me to
pay them to get it so I had to choose folabs.com... Send an email to ProRemote at
folabs.com...

Thanks so much for loaning me a copy of DP- I won't need it for more than a week or two
tops (usually about a week of development and a week of testing) and then I will return it to
you... I'll send you my address offline.
 

 

ProRemote
Midi Key Bindings
Date: Mar 3, 2009 9:30:14 AM PST
Author: ProRemote

Originally Posted by Ordovico:
Thanks for your post.. I sent the email to
support@faroutlabs.com. It didn't come back so I presume it
went somewhere. Re DP I'll send you a copy if you email me a
postal address. I'm also on twitter as ordovico.
Thanks for your help...


Ah, good ol' faroutlabs.com- yes they are squatting on my domain name and want me to
pay them to get it so I had to choose folabs.com... Send an email to ProRemote at
folabs.com...

Thanks so much for loaning me a copy of DP- I won't need it for more than a week or two
tops (usually about a week of development and a week of testing) and then I will return it to
you... I'll send you my address offline.
 

 
 
  Search Web
 
Google
  
  Search Forum
 
  
  Forum Tags

There are no tags at this time.