Pages: « 1 »

Ivan
ProServer3.x not working
Date: Dec 22, 2017 3:18:19 PM PST
Author: Ivan

Hi there, everything was working great with server version 2.xx until I had the bad idea tonight to update to v3.x then my ios device could not connect anylonger with my host. I worked today with server 2.x and it was all fine (as usual) working great, just made the server update tonight and my iphone could not find host anylonger! I ve rebooted everything, tried to unistall resinstall both server and Pro Remote... Haven t changed any setting in my network... working with PreRemote LE and Pro Tools 10 on a MacPro. Everything looks as it should on the mac (Pro Server running correctly set on Pro Tools with HUI settings like it has always been)... I'm lost and need it to work badly tomorrow ;( Why did I made this update!! Anyway to go back to version 2.x ? Thank you Ivan

ProRemote
ProServer3.x not working
Date: Jan 5, 2018 12:01:11 PM PST
Author: ProRemote

Originally Posted by Ivan:
Hi there, everything was working great with server version 2.xx until I had the bad idea tonight to update
to v3.x then my ios device could not connect anylonger with my host. I worked today with server 2.x and it
was all fine (as usual) working great, just made the server update tonight and my iphone could not find
host anylonger! I ve rebooted everything, tried to unistall resinstall both server and Pro Remote... Haven t
changed any setting in my network... working with PreRemote LE and Pro Tools 10 on a MacPro.
Everything looks as it should on the mac (Pro Server running correctly set on Pro Tools with HUI settings
like it has always been)... I'm lost and need it to work badly tomorrow ;( Why did I made this update!!
Anyway to go back to version 2.x ? Thank you Ivan

Hi Ivan, thanks for contacting me via our support email last week. As you know, there is a bug in
ProRemoteServer when running on MacOS X 10.7.x. The server crashes on launch on this OS. You and
one other user have reported this problem to me. I intend to fix this bug, however I need to be able to see
what is causing the issue first. We no longer test ProRemoteServer on 10.7 so I will either need your help,
or you may need to wait a bit longer while I setup a 10.7 machine here in the lab. Once that's done you
can expect an update to the server with a fix for this problem. I don't know of any other bugs outstanding
so please be sure to report any other problems you know of.

In the meantime, you can use the older version of ProRemoteServer by downloading it here:
http://folabs.com/ProRemoteInstaller.3001419.zip

ProRemote on your iDevice will complain that there's a newer version but you can safely ignore that
warning. Keep your eye out for ProRemoteServer 3.1.1 which will fix this bug hopefully soon.

Thanks for the report! And when in doubt, please email us for faster response, I don't check the forum
that often anymore as most things have been answered.

Search Web

Google

Search Forum

Forum Tags

There are no tags at this time.