Pages: « 1 |  2  |  Next »

Buschfsu
Logic 9
Date: Aug 7, 2009 11:50:21 AM PDT
Author: Buschfsu

I have logic 9and the proremote server is running fine. When I
send a command from protransport it shows up as notes. I.e. Play
shows up as a#5. Is there a fix for this?

Buschfsu

Date: Aug 15, 2009 4:09:41 PM PDT
Author: Buschfsu

Anyone using w logig 9?

ProRemote

Date: Aug 17, 2009 12:35:35 PM PDT
Author: ProRemote

Originally Posted by Buschfsu:
Anyone using w logig 9?

Have you asked the folks over at Apple about that problem as
well?

burg87
Logic 9
Date: Sep 2, 2009 1:15:58 PM PDT
Author: burg87

I'm using Logic 9 and have the same problem as Buschfsu.
I had partial success with L8 but nothing now.
Update clearly needed, or are you abandoning anyone who doesn't buy the full blown Pro Remote?

ProRemote
Logic 9
Date: Sep 3, 2009 3:49:18 PM PDT

Originally Posted by burg87:
Update clearly needed, or are you abandoning anyone who doesn't buy the full
blown Pro Remote?

Haha! not at all. I love all my products equally but I test ProRemote the most of
the bunch as it contains all the features of the other products.

I just got a copy of Logic 9 installed and I'm unable to reproduce this problem.
It works perfectly for me which doesn't help you much.

Can you tell me what kind of system you are running, etc... Any other MIDI
devices?

I recommend trying to toss Logic's preferences and then rescanning for the
ProRemote MIDI driver in Logic's Control Surface setup dialog. I would like to
get to the bottom of this problem as I'm about to release an update to the
server and would like to get a fix in for that if it's a bug I can fix in my code-
which it might not be...

MonsterBronx
Logic 9
Date: Sep 16, 2009 12:49:34 PM PDT
Author: MonsterBronx

Update clearly needed, or are you abandoning anyone who doesn't buy the full blown Pro Remote?

I'm also having Buschfsu's problem. I'm trying to run it on a MacBook with snow leopard installed (logic 9). Have you guys found a solution?

ProRemote
Logic 9
Date: Sep 18, 2009 6:08:56 PM PDT

Originally Posted by MonsterBronx:
Update clearly needed, or are you abandoning anyone who doesn't buy the full blown
Pro Remote?

I'm also having Buschfsu's problem. I'm trying to run it on a MacBook with snow
leopard installed (logic 9). Have you guys found a solution?

I haven't found a solution to this yet. I'm not exactly sure what's causing the
problem as it works fine for me with Logic 9... I'm working on solving the issue. In
the meantime I suggest contacting the Logic support people because ProRemote acts
as a standard Mackie Control when talking to Logic. Perhaps something is different
in Logic 9 so that it works for some people and not others... You can always request
a refund from Apple as well.

dan

Date: Jan 10, 2010 9:45:33 PM PST
Author: dan

I had this same problem, but now I don't. I'm not certain but maybe this is why.

When I did the scan all models the first time, it only added three, I was expecting four. It
had a message about something not being added and opened a new window and said I
could manually add them. I did. Then the transport remote played piano notes.

So I deleted all four mackie controls and scaned all again. This time after it added two, I
scanned again, it added one more, then I scanned again and it added another. So I had
four that it detected and added on it's own.

Now it works perfectly

Wierwolf
Logic 9
Date: Feb 7, 2010 10:24:39 AM PST
Author: Wierwolf

I'm also having Buschfsu's problem. I'm trying to run it on a MacBook with snow leopard installed (logic 9). Have you guys found a solution?

I run Logic 9 on Snow Leopard. Experienced same problems as everyone else. I did manage to get it to work, though.

Suggestions: Clear all control surfaces first, especially if you are already using other control surfaces.

Once everything was installed and recognized per the ProRemote instructions I used Logic's "Rebuild Defaults" command in the control surfaces menu. ProRemote immediately began working.

I don't know why it worked, but it did. Perhaps this may fix the problem for some of you... Good luck.

Side Note: I have had a similar issue with a FaderPort transport/Fader control. Occasionally I have to go in and reassign the correct port, even though the port assignment is already set up in preferences. I suspect the issue with ProTransport might be related.

ProRemote
Logic 9
Date: Feb 7, 2010 2:27:41 PM PST

Originally Posted by Wierwolf:
Update clearly needed, or are you abandoning anyone who doesn't buy the full blown Pro
Remote?

I'm also having Buschfsu's problem. I'm trying to run it on a MacBook with snow leopard installed
(logic 9). Have you guys found a solution?

I run Logic 9 on Snow Leopard. Experienced same problems as everyone else. I did manage to
get it to work, though.

Suggestions: Clear all control surfaces first, especially if you are already using other control
surfaces.

Once everything was installed and recognized per the ProRemote instructions I used Logic's
"Rebuild Defaults" command in the control surfaces menu. ProRemote immediately began
working.

I don't know why it worked, but it did. Perhaps this may fix the problem for some of you...
Good luck.

Side Note: I have had a similar issue with a FaderPort transport/Fader control. Occasionally I
have to go in and reassign the correct port, even though the port assignment is already set up in
preferences. I suspect the issue with ProTransport might be related.

Alot of people have had an issue with Logic 9 and trashed control surface settings. The tips
above worked for almost everyone that has had this problem.

Not abandoning any products but the full version always gets worked on first. The next update
promises to fix many issues but this problem is outside of my control, the bug lies with Logic. It
would be a good idea to report the problem to them.

Search Web

Google

Search Forum

Forum Tags

There are no tags at this time.